Hazelnut Cake Recipes
You know today is the first day of June, but did you know it is also National Hazelnut Cake Day?
Prior to eating Nutella, I can’t say I’ve ever tried a hazelnut. However, these recipes I found make me want to try more!
Image Credit: Honest Cooking
1. This Havana Cake features vanilla and caramel hazlenuts for a unique flavor. To make caramel hazelnuts, just add the nuts to caramelized sugar!
2. Hazlenut Crunch Cake This box cake mix, is elevated with rich mascarpone cheese and chocolate chips
Photo Credit: Food Network
3. Chocolate Hazelnut Lava Cakes Don’t you just love those cakes with melted chocolate in the center from restaurants? Paula Deen shows us how to make an easy version at home. They would be even better served with a side of vanilla ice cream!
Photo Credit: Bon Appetit
4. Chocolate Hazlenut Cake with Praline Crunch This cake is not for the amateur baker. There are no less than 4 components. However, with its brandy flavored cake, chocolate ganache, and crunchy topping it’s worth the effort for a special occasion.
Photo Credit: Smitten Kitchen
5. This Hazelnut Brown Butter Cake was so delicious the Chef served it at her wedding. It is also simpler than it sounds. To brown butter all you need to do is cook it for 6-8 minutes until it smells nutty.
Intimidated by hazelnuts? Try this no-fail Nutella Cake.
Photo Credit: Kirbie’s Cravings
Are you a hazlenut fan? If not what is your favorite kind of cake and icing? Please let me know in a comment below. I’d love to hear from you!