Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake(Last Updated On: August 3, 2020)
Cookie cake is always my birthday cake of choice! However, its great for just about any other holiday as well.
This Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is perfect for parties or using up that leftover candy corn! Heck, I’ll take it over ordinary halloween candy bars any day of the year!
The dark chocolate cookie and the bright orange candy corn provide a wonderful, colorful contrast!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake – Death by Chocolate!
Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- <b>For the Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake </b>
- 3/4 cup Butter Softened
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips Milk, Dark, or even Chunks would be work great!
- 3/4 Cup Candy Corn
- Pinch Salt To Taste
- <b> For the Chocolate Frosting
- 1/4 Cup Butter Softened
- 1/4 Cup Shortening
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa
- 2 Tablespoons Whole Milk
- <b> For the Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake </b>
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter and lightly flour a 9 or 10 inch cake pan.
- Cream butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together until light and fluffy. Stir in egg and vanilla extract.
- Stir in cocoa powder ,baking soda, and salt. Gradually add flour a little at a time until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and candy corn.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Cool completely.
- <b> For the Chocolate Frosting </b>
- Cream the shortening and butter together until smooth.
- Stir in cocoa and vanilla. Gradually powdered sugar a little at a time adding milk as needed to reach your desired consistency.
Candy Corn Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Candy Corn Magic Bars via Crazy For Crust
Peanut Butter Candy Corn Blondies via Inside Bru Crew Life
Candy Corn Layer Cake via The Gunny Sack
What do you think of this Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake?