Grilled BBQ Pork Tenderloin Recipe
BBQ Pork Tenderloin: The best and easiest BBQ Pork Tenderloin made on the grill or in your oven. Simple ingredients packed with sweet and smoky flavor, the only pork tenderloin recipe you’ll ever need!
I don’t mind saying goodbye to the bug bites, sunburn, and hot weather that summer brings with it. Byeeee don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
However, I don’t like saying goodbye to grilling season. I wanted to make one last outdoor feast before summer ended. This Grilled BBQ Pork Tenderloin is the perfect say to say see ya later summer!
Its sweet, smoky, and just the right amount of spicy. It couldn’t be easier to make!
Reading this mid winter or don’t own a grill? No problem! This Grilled BBQ Pork Tenderloin Recipe can be made in the oven too (You may have to cook it slightly longer, keep an eye on the internal temp).
Moist, Delicious Grilled BBQ Pork Tenderloin
- 1 3-4 Pound Pork Tenderloin
- ½ Cup BBQ Sauce (I like Sweet Baby Rays)
- ¼ Cup Grape Jelly
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha Sauce (Or Your Favorite Hot Sauce)
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- In a large bag whisk together BBQ sauce, grape jelly, Sriracha Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, garlic, and pepper.
- Place pork tenderloin in a large ziploc bag. Pour half of sauce mixture over the pork.
- Remove air from bag. Marinate for at least 1 hour in the fridge. (Can leave it set overnight if you'd prefer too!).
- Store remaining marinade in an airtight container in the fridge too.
- Grill or bake pork tenderloin for 40-50 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Brush with additional sauce before serving and/or serve with sauce on the side for dipping.
Grilled BBQ Pork Tenderloin Recipe adapted via Add a Pinch
Perfect Pork Recipes from Blogs I Heart:
Slow Cooker Aloha Pork Chops via Fake Ginger
Bacon, Cheese, & Brown Sugar Pork Chops via Bake at Midnite
Slow Cooker Chipotle BBQ Pork via Shugary Sweets