Giving is Easier Than You Think
During the holidays there is so much to do. Between holiday baking, wrapping presents, and attending holiday parties, it is easy to feel overwhelmed.
One thing that often falls by the wayside, for me, is my holiday gifts to charity.
The Boys and Girl’s Club knows that we are busy and constantly multi-tasking this time of year. This year, they’ve partnered up with some great companies so you can give a gift to your loved ones and a child in need all in one stop.
Easy Ways To Help Out Include:
1. Eying up some new boots? When you shop at UGG stores now through December 31, you’ll have the option to donate to the BGCA.
2. Love playing “Instant Win Sweepstakes Games”? Me too! Why not take an extra second out of your day to win a donation to charity?
3. Are your loved ones begging for electronics this year? You can do a good deed by donating when you visit any Sony Store or outlet through December 31.
4. Dove is always a favorite stocking stuffer to give my Mom. This year I can feel even better knowing that Dove is helping to provide self esteem programming to the BGCA.
5. Vote for your favorite Boys and Girls Club to receive a $2,500 grant. Is your city’s club in the running?
Check out the Boys and Girls Club of America for even more ways to donate!
It’s always great to teach your kids about giving back as well. One way to do involve them is to make giving fun! I think that baking and decorating sugar cookies for someone who has fallen on hard times this year would be great for kids of all ages!
Even though the Holiday Season is really busy, I hope you’ll take a few moments to remember your favorite charities this year. One worth considering is the Boys and Girls Club of America. You can donate while shopping, or just by playing their Instant Win Game.
Disclosure:I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Boys and Girls Clubs of America. I received a promotional item as a thank-you for participating.”