Ovevn Fried Ravioli(Last Updated On: March 18, 2019)
What is better than pasta filled with cheese? Why pasta filled with cheese, and covered in bread crumbs of course. This baked version of fried ravioli is healthier, but still flavorful and delicious!
Fried Ravioli(Recipe Adapted from Buitoni)
Fried RavioliPin Recipe
- 1 Package of 4 Cheese Refrigerated Ravioli I used Buitoni
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup of Italian Bread Crumbs
- Cooking Spray
- Your favorite sauce for dipping
- Preheat your broiler, and spray your baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Dip Ravioli in eggs, then breadcrumbs. Be sure to coat both sides.
- Spray completed raviolis with cooking spray.
- Broil for 2 minutes until the edges begin to brown. Then flip over and broil for 1-2 more minutes, spraying with more cooking spray if needed.
- Serve with your favorite sauce on the side and additional toppings if desired.
Some topping ideas for your Fried Ravioli: Cherry tomatoes, chopped fresh basil; black and green olives, small fresh mozzarella balls, finely diced red and yellow bell peppers; sliced , or marinated artichoke hearts.
Overall, this fried ravioli recipe is an easy way to make a delicious restaurant appetizer at home. Best of all, you don’t have to feel guilty after enjoying it!
What do you think of this Fried Ravioli Recipe? What is your favorite way to enjoy pasta?