Florence Welch Makeup Tutorial
Makeup artist Lisa Aharon used both Laura Mercier and RéVive skincare to create Florence’s beautiful look, which perfectly complemented her Gucci ensemble.
Here’s how you can get a similar look at home.
1. Prep the skin using RéVive Sensitif Oil Free Lotion SPF 15 ($195) and RéVive Eye Renewal Cream ($120).
2. Apply Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Crème Compact SPF 20 (Florence wears the shade Nude) ($45) all over your face. Use Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage (Florence is shade #3) ($30) under the eyes and to conceal any spots alongside Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in Tender Rose ($36).
3. Apply Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Wild Bouquet ($24) to the apples of the cheeks.
4. Blend Laura Mercier Metallic Crème Eye Colour in Gold ($22) up to the crease. Then apply a combination of Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Colour in Gilded Bronze ($24) and Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Colour in Gilded Moonlight ($24) on top of the crème.
5. Line the eyes with Laura Mercier Caviar Eyeliner in Chestnut ($22) and apply Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara ($24) on the top lashes.
6. Fill in your brows with Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil (Florence is in the shade Blonde) $20.
7.Apply Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Sienna ($26).