Easy Smores Trifle(Last Updated On: March 7, 2019)
Enjoy gooey marshmallow, rich chocolate, and the familiar taste of graham crackers in this easy no bake trifle. Super simple Smores flavor without the sticky mess!
Craving Smores? Whether you don’t want to to turn on the oven or just hate the stick factor you’ll love my Easy Smores trifle. Best of all it’s no bake! You don’t even need the microwave or a campfire!
I used boxed chocolate pudding. Feel free to substitute homemade. I also saw Hershey’s recently came out with pudding cups. Perfect right?
No Food Processor?: No problem! Crush your graham crackers with a plastic baggie and a rolling pin or wooden spoon.
No Mixer? : No problem! A whisk works great for boxed pudding mixes.
Easy Smores Trifle
- 15 Graham Crackers Crushed
- 3 Tablespoons Butter Melted
- 1 3.4 Oz box Chocolate Pudding
- 2 Cups Milk
- 7 Oz Jar Marshmallow Creme
- Hershey Bars If Desired
- Cook pudding according to box directions.
- Mix crushed graham crackers and melted bother together. Press into the bottom of each serving container.
- Pipe or spread a layer of pudding over the graham cracker crust.
- Pipe or spread a layer or marshmallow fluff over the chocolate pudding layer.
- Repeat layer of chocolate pudding and layer of marshmallow one more time.
- Garnish with additional graham cracker crumbs and Hershey Bar pieces if desired.