Easy Butter Pecan Ice Cream Bread Recipe
Easy Butter Pecan Ice Cream Bread: Moist and tender bread that tastes just like your favorite ice cream flavor! One of the easiest recipes on the planet! Can you guess the 2 common ingredients?!
Have you heard of ice cream bread? If not you’re seriously missing out! It’s literally one of the easiest desserts on the planet. In fact, it only takes 2 ingredients! Like seriously, this is the easiest recipe ever. Don’t even bother printing it out, you can remember it I promise! 🙂
Best of all you can customize it to your favorite flavor! For this Ice Cream Bread Recipe I’ve used Butter Pecan, but honestly the possibilities are endless.
Flavors I’m dying to try soon:
1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: DUH!
2. Birthday Cake: NOMNOM
3. Cookies and Cream: To die for!
It’s great fresh out of the oven with a generous amount of butter. I also love using it the next morning for the best french toast ever!
Note: My ice cream bread recipe calls for self rising flour. However, if you don’t have self rising flour you can easily make your own. Just add 3 teaspoons of baking powder and 1 teaspoon of salt to 2 cups of all purpose flour!
- 3½ Cups Melted Butter Pecan Ice Cream (I like to microwave mine for 1 minute intervals until nearly melted)
- 2 Cups Self-Rising Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a loaf pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine melted ice cream and flour.
- Evenly spread into loaf pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Ice Cream Recipes From Blogs I heart:
Ice Cream Poke Cake via Crazy For Crust
Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream via Brown Eyed Baker
Thin Mint Cookie Ice Cream via Beyond Frosting
What do you think of this Butter Pecan Ice Cream Bread Recipe? Have you ever tried an Ice Cream Bread Recipe before?