Winter mornings are even worse! I just want to snooze and snuggle under the covers until noon. The only thing (besides a dog jumping on my chest) that gets me moving is knowing I have a yummy breakfast planned. I love making fall breakfast treats like pumpkin muffins, or apple dumplings to get me out of bed!
These apple cider donuts are one of my favorites for Fall. They start out with a simple biscuit dough making them perfect for a lazy weekend or a chilly morning.
Easy Apple Cider Donuts
Cinnamon sugar donuts topped with a decadent apple cider glaze. These Apple Cider Donuts make a perfect fall breakfast treat!Print Pin Rate
Don't lose this recipe. Pin for later!
- Heat oil over medium heat until it reaches 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar. Set aside.
- For the glaze: In a medium bowl whisk powdered sugar and apple cider until smooth.Set aside.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Use a small round cookie cutter to cut a hole in the center of each one.
- Fry until each side is golden brown (around 2-3 minutes per side).
- Remove from oil, drain on paper towels. Immediately dunk both sides in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Drizzle each donuts with a generous amount of glaze.
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 363mg | Potassium: 86mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 28g | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe? I want to see!Mention @BakingBeautyBlog or tag #BakingBeauty!
Easy Apple Crisp
How To Make Krispy Kreme Donuts
Decadent Doughnut Recipes from Blogs I love:
Cherry Lemoande Donuts via Inside Bru Crew Life
Peanut Butter Cream Donuts via Crazy For Crust
Baked Chocolate Donuts with Chocolate Ganache via Averie Cooks
Glazed Donuts via Leanne Bakes
Baked Pumpkin Donut Holes via The Comfort of Cooking
Kim @ The Baking ChocolaTess says
O these looks so sinful! Infatuated with these donuts! 🙂 Visiting from The Weekend Social!
Aw thanks Kim!
Newest follower from Freedom Friday Hop! Couldn’t get your FB link to work… but following you everywhere else!
Thanks for following me Christina! 🙂
Shannon Johanson says
These apple cider doughnuts look amazing! These will be the perfect treat for my dad on his birthday! xoxo
Thanks so much Shannon! Happy (super) belated Birthday to your Dad!
Jocelyn (Grandbaby cakes) says
These are such a great idea! I love apple cider in this!
Thanks so much Jocelyn!
Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and this just made it better! Looks fabulous!
Thank you Annie!