Dry Skin Must Haves
Disclaimer: Some items were sent to me for editorial consideration(**) while others were purchased with my own money. All opinions are mine alone.
This is the time of year when dry skin seems to strike. Our hand crack, our legs itch, and don’t even get me started on what happens to my hair.
As a lotion junkie (I seriously put it on at least 8 times a day), I’ve tried it all. Here are some of my favorites.
1. Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Body Butter** is rich, creamy, and smells divine. I’m trying to only use it on super dry spots like knees and elbows, but its so amazing I want to use it all over!
2.Bath and Body Works Luxury Olive Oil Soap: We’ve used BBW soaps in our bathroom for years, but I’ve always found them a bit drying. While this soap isn’t exactly moisturizing, it never left my hands feeling tight even with frequent washings.
3. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash feels more like a lotion than a body wash. It also leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth.
4.Nude Pro Genius Miracle Oil** If you told me this time last year I’d be putting oil on my face I would have LOL’d. However, this oil absorbs quickly and leaves skin glowing and soft. I really appreciate the push button dropper so you never get too much or dribble it everywhere.
5. Udderly Smooth Hand Lotion**You know what’s even drier than your hands? COW NIPPLES! Seriously that’s what this stuff was made for it. It is very moisturizing and smells like lilac. Warning: Don’t click the above link unless you want to see my horrible old photos.
6. Neutrogena Norweigan Hand CreamI know I know a lot of hand creams, but like I said I’m addicted. This formula coats hands, and even leaves them moisturized all day long with water contact.
7. Curel Daily Moisture** Is another long lasting powerhouse. Body lotions tend to wear off on me halfway throughout the day. However, this lotion left my skin silky smooth all day long.
8. Curel Hand and Cuticle Therapy** Is a rich yet fast absorbing cream. I love massaging it into my hands/nails before bed. Have super dry hands? Try putting this on, and then sleeping in gloves!
9.Gud Mango Moon Breeze Shampoo/Conditioner**: Makes hair soft and manageable. Bonus: It smells like Hawaii! Take a mental vacay with Gud you deserve it!
10.Aveeno Protect and Hydrate:** Can double as a moisturizer and sunscreen. It never makes me feel oily, and provides lasting hydration.
What are your favorite products/tips for dry skin?