David’s Cookies Review + Giveaway
Disclaimer: The David’s Cookies used in this review were sent to me for editorial consideration. All opinions are my own.
Companies that send cookies through the mail are nothing new. However, ones that taste deliciously home made are hard to find. David’s Cookies are a great choice to consider. They taste homemade and are super chewy!
They are truly “A Bite above the rest”!
1. Soft and chewy. They stay this way even after several days.
2. Packed with chips,nuts, ect. They were very generous with the toppings.
3. Layered in the tin by type so you can easily pick what you want.
4. free 2 day shipping
The flavors I tried out here:
1.Chocolate Chunk: Delicious semi sweet chocolate
2. Double Chocolate Chunk:At least 2 chocolate chunks in every bite (my favorite!!)
3.White Chocolate Macadamia Nut
4.Oatmeal Raisin: Thick, hearty cookie with a generous sprinkling of raisins
5.Peanut Butter with Resee’s Peanut Butter Chips: Peanut Butter Heaven
6. White Chocolate and Dried Cherries (Mom’s favorite)
1. with only wax paper between the layers, the cookies begin to taste like each other.
David’s Cookies also offer a delicious selection of cakes and brownies as well!
David’s Cookies has been kind enough to offer one lucky Baking Beauty reader a tin of their cookies. Please enter on the rafflecopter below. Best of luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
What flavor would you like to try most?