Crab Rangoon Pizza(Last Updated On: August 3, 2020)
Crab Rangoon Pizza: Juicy crab and melty cheese topped with crispy wonton strips. Can’t decide between ordering pizza or Chinese? Now you don’t have to choose!
A relationship is basically just 2 people fighting over what to eat until they die! Have you seen this meme? SO true! We can never decide what to eat.
Can’t decide between pizza and Chinese takeout? Get the best of both worlds with this Crab Rangoon Pizza. The crust is my classic no rise style. Then it is slathered with cream cheese, juicy crab, and spicy chili sauce.
I also like to top it with crispy crunchy wonton strips. If you like crab rangoon you’ll LOVE this pizza!
Crab Rangoon Pizza
For the Pizza Crust
- 2¼ Cups All Purpose Flour
- ¼ Oz. Pizza Yeast
- 1½ Teaspoons Sugar
- ¾ Teaspoon Salt
- ⅔ Cup Warm Water
- 3 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
For the Pizza
- 1 8 Ounce Package Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Crab Meat Shredded (Divided)
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese Shredded (Divided)
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese Shredded (Divided)
- 1 1/4 Teaspoons Lemon Juice Freshly Squeezed
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Green Onion chopped
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Chives Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 4-5 Wonton Wrappers Cut Into Thin Strips
- Sweet Chili Sauce For Garnish
For the Crust
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Mix flour, yeast, sugar, and salt together. Add warm water and oil. Mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Gradually add the remaining flour/water alternating a little at a time.
- Knead on a floured surface with greased hands for 4-6 minutes or until dough no longer sticks to your fingers.
- Press or roll into a circle.
For the Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Slice the wonton wraps in small thin strips. Place on baking sheet, and spray with non stick cooking spray. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until golden brown. Turn oven up to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/4 cup of crab meat, 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic, chives, Worcestershire sauce, and salt/pepper.
- Evenly spread mixture onto the top of pizza crust. Top with remaining crab meat and cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 14-16 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with wonton strips and drizzle with sweet chili sauce.
Crab Rangoon Pizza Shopping Tips:
- Feel free to use store bought pizza dough if you are crunched for time.
- Look for Wonton Wrappers in the produce section of your grocery store near the Tofu.
Crab Rangoon Pizza Adapted via Mollie’s Sprinkle of Life
Craving more pizza?
Pizza Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Cheeseburger Pizza via Spend With Pennies
BBQ Pork Pineapple Pizza via Inside Bru Crew Life
Jerk Chicken Pizza via Spicy Southern Kitchen