Copycat Maple Butter Applebees Blondie Recipe(Last Updated On: March 7, 2019)
Chewy white chocolate walnut blondies topped with a sinful maple brown sugar sauce. The best Applebees Blondie Recipe that you can make at home anytime!
I am totally that girl that has cupcakes and brownies at home (not to mentioned 2 batches of cookies in the freezer!). However, I can’t resist dessert when eating out. It’s just SO tasty. Things always taste better to me when someone else makes them! 🙂 STOP JUDGING! 🙂 This is a no judgement zone k?
One of my favorite desserts to eat at a restaurant is the Applebees Blondie .It has SO much yum on one plate! The sauce and ice cream are optional but highly recommended!
Copycat Maple Butter Applebees Blondie Recipe
- <b> For the Blondies </b>
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Walnuts Roughly Chopped
- 1/3 Cup Butter Melted
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- <b>For the Maple Butter Sauce:</b>
- 3/4 Cup Maple Syrup Use Pure Maple Syrup if possible
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1/4 Cup Walnuts Roughly Chopped (optional)
- Pinch of Salt
- <b> For the Blondies</b>
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir brown sugar and melted butter together. Add egg and vanilla. Mix well.
- Stir in salt, baking powder, and baking /soda. Gradually add flour a little at a time. Stir until just combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
- Evenly spread batter into a greased 9x9 inch pan lined with foil.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just crumbs.
- <b> For the Maple Butter Sauce </b>
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in maple syrup and brown sugar. Stir constantly until sugar is dissolved. Fold in walnuts.
- Serve blondies topped with maple butter sauce and a scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired.
Adapted via: Recipe Secrets
Have you tried Applebees Blondie? What’s your favorite restaurant dessert?
You may also enjoy
More Copycat Recipes:
Maple Goodies From Blogs I Heart
Maple Cinnamon Orange Sweet Potatoes via Bake at Midnite
Maple Bacon Rice Krispies via Life Love Sugar
Paleo Maple Glazed Pecans via Tastes of Lizzy T
Peanut Butter Maple Cream Sandwich Cookies via Crazy For Crust
Maple Glazed Sour Cream Doughnut Holes via Fake Ginger