Copycat Choco Taco(Last Updated On: September 16, 2020)
A crunchy waffle cone taco filled with creamy fudge ice cream and topped with rich milk chocolate.
I can’t believe how fast this summer has gone. It’s hard to believe that this Monday will be September first!
I wanted to make one more delicious ice cream treat to send off summer. Do you remember the Taco Bell Choco Taco? Here is my version of it.
Copycat Choco Taco Recipe
Yields: 4 Choco Tacos
- 4 Waffle Bowls
- 1 Pint Fudge Ripple Ice Cream or your favorite flavor!, Softened
- 1/4 Cup Peanuts Finely Chopped
- 6 oz Chocolate Candiquik
- Wrap waffle bowls in a dampened paper towel. Heat in the microwave for 15-20 seconds, or until soft.
- Gently reshape into a taco. Allow to cool/harden for 5-10 minutes.
- Fill tacos with ice cream. Put in freeze for 15 minutes or until hardened.
- Melt Candiquik in the microwave until smooth, stirring frequently.
- Spoon chocolate over the edges of the taco and the exposed ice cream on top. Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Return to freezer until ready to serve.
You may also enjoy:
Other Ice Cream Recipes from Bloggers I love:
1. Funfetti Cake Batter & Golden Oreo Ice Cream via Averie Cooks
2. Neapolitan Ice Cream Cake Roll via Crazy For Crust
3. Strawberry Ice Cream Float via Grandbaby Cakes
4. Cinnamon Crunch Ice Cream via Sugar Hero
5. Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake via She Wears Many Hats