Tips for Confidence featuring Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy(Last Updated On: February 26, 2019)
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Global Influence and Rite Aid. All opinions are my own.
I’m excited that one of my favorite popstars from my teenage years is joining The Voice this season. Gwen Stefani will be joining the judging panel.
I always liked her music and her style growing up. She was always edgier and more unique than the other typical blonde pop singers.I especially admire how she is always rocking the red lipstick. I usually opt for a nude lip because I like to blend in. However she has the confidence to stand out!
Looking to give yourself some additional confidence? Here are my top tips:
1. Listen to your favorite songs. Some of mine are Roar by Katy Perry and Kickstart My Heart by Motley Crue.
2. Fake it till you make it: Pretend you are confident already and it will soon follow.
3. Positive Visualization: Instead of thinking about everything that could go wrong, imagine everything going perfectly.
4. Consider the Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Line. It works differently by nourishing both hair and scalp.
5. Rely on a positive group of friends: Keep around those who build you up and get rid of those who tear you down.
Clear and Rite Aid have a cool partnership coming up that I want to share with you. If you purchase any Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Line between now and 7/31 you’ll get 2 free downloads from your 2 favorite Voice Performers.