Disclosure: The Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum used in this review was purchased with my own money.
My holy grail moisturizer (Stay Matte Hydrator) is from the Clinique Pore Refining Line, so I decided to give the serum a go.
Clinique says:”Pore Resurfacing Complex quickly, gently clears out debris and rough flakes. Pores ‘snap back’ into shape. In 2 weeks, pores look 58% smaller.”
Baking Beauty says: This serum made my skin velvety soft, but I didn’t notice much difference in my pores.
Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum Review
What I loved:
1. Non greasy and quick to absorb: This is designed to be applied twice per day. It absorbed quickly and didn’t make my skin oily even when topped with moisturizer and makeup.
2. The bottle: The pump makes it easy to get a small amount out
3. Moisturizing: This made my skin SO soft and silky smooth. It felt like I had just exfoliated.
What I didn’t like:
1. I honestly did not notice any difference in my pore size despite using it nearly every day. (I finished the bottle).
2. It also didn’t do anything to help the blackheads on my nose. A good 5 dollar scrub or pore strip was more effective.
Available at: Your favorite Clinique counter or online at Nordstrom
Overall, I wouldn’t re purchase since it is quite expensive, and didn’t do much.
I really want to try Clinique’s Pore Refining foundation next. Has anyone tried it? Have you discovered any great skincare items lately?