Clinique Airbrush Concealer Review
Clinique’s Airbrush concealer is a creamy lightweight concealer. It doesn’t feel like you are wearing any at all. Also, surprisingly it doesn’t look like you are either. It blends easily for a smooth, non-cakey look! It is pretty sheer. It works great on smell blemishes and dark spots. However, it is too see-through to use under my eyes.
What I liked
1. Smooth and easily to blend
2. Gives a truly airbrushed look over dark spots
3. Brightens skin while concealing
4. Lasts all day when set with translucent powder
What I didn’t like
1. I did not care for the packaging/application. Several of Clinique’s products have a built in brush that you have twist to release the product. It takes for forever on the first use to get it started! It is also too easy to get too much product.
Overall, this is a sheer concealer, that covers without looking heavy or fake.
Where to Buy: Sephora for $19.50
Disclaimer: I purchased this with my own money. Post may contain affiliate links.