Chocolate Hazelnut Sandwich Cookies Recipe
Yields:10 Sandwich Cookies (20 total) Ingredients:
- 17.5 ounces of Nocciolata of Rigoni di Asiago
- 17.5 ounces of flour
- 10.5 ounces of corn flour
- 4.5 ounces of brown sugar
- 9 ounces of room temperature butter
- 4 eggs
- 3 tsp of baking powder
- ¼ cup of rainbow sprinkles
- Cream the butter and sugar together first then add eggs, corn flour, flour and baking powder. Mix until batter looks well mixed and smooth.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. With a rolling pin covered in flour, roll out the dough on a floured work surface to 0.2 inch thick. Cut out the cookies and transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and space cookies about 1½-inches apart.
- Add the rainbow sprinkles and then bake the cookies about 15 minutes. When done, use a spatula to transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool. Flip half of the cookies and fill with 2 teaspoons of Nocciolata filling. Top with remaining cookies.
Disclosure: Recipe and images via PR. All opinions are my own.