Cheesecake Factory Copycat Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe: Smooth and creamy mile high pumpkin cheesecake that has just the right amount of spice. Enjoy Cheesecake Factory’s pumpkin cheesecake year round whenever you want with this easy no bake dessert.
I love going to the Cheesecake Factory. In fact, it’s the first place I ever had cheesecake!! However, their prices are cray cray especially on their desserts. $5+ for one slice of cheesecake? No thank you, I can make a whole cheesecake at home for that amount! 😀
My copycat pumpkin cheesecake recipe is an exact Cheesecake Factory clone! It has a simple graham cracker crust, mile high pumpkin cheesecake, and dollops of homemade whipped cream.
Best of all it uses no mixer or special tools.
No Food processor?: No Problem! Crush your crackers using a rolling pin and a plastic baggie
No Mixer: No problem use a whisk instead for creaming the cheesecake and whipping the cream!
Perfect Pumpkin Treats:
Easy Cheesecake Factory Copycat Pumpkin Cheesecake
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 30 Graham Crackers
- 5 Tablespoons Butter Melted
- 2 Tablespoons White Sugar
- Crush graham crackers using a plastic bag and a rolling pin (or a food processor if you have one).
- Stir in sugar, and melted butter.
- Grease a 9 inch cake pan or springform pan. Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom. Refrigerate for ~30 minutes or until set.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, brown sugar, and white sugar until light and smooth.
- Stir in pumpkin, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice until fully combined.
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. (I used an ice cold bowl/whisk, but a mixer would work as well).
- Fold into pumpkin cheesecake mixture.
- Spread evenly into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set.
- Garnish with additional whipped cream if desired.
Craving more pumpkin recipes?
Pumpkin Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Pumpkin Nutella Cookie Bars via Crazy For Crust
Pumpkin Butterscotch Cookies via Life Love Sugar
Pumpkin Butterfinger Cake via Inside Bru Crew Life
What do you think of this Cheesecake Factory Copycat Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe?