Caramel Apple Poke Cake: Moist cake with creamy caramel and tart apples. All the flavors of a caramel apple with zero effort!
This is one of “those” recipes guys.
One of those recipes where you’ll want to devour the whole pan. (No judgement here if you do!)
It is also one of those recipes, where everyone will ask for the recipe! Whether you take it to a family gathering, or a church potluck, you’ll be bombarded. BOMBARDMENT, BOMBARDMENT, BOMBARDMENT (Simpson’s reference anyone?) It’s up to you if you want to share how easy it is! Or it could be our little secret? 😉
And let’s be real, this caramel apple poke cake could seriously not be any easier. 5 Ingredients, and 35 minutes stand between you and a decadent Fall dessert! Way easier than caramel apples, and with less stick factor too.
More Yummy Poke Cakes
Caramel Apple Poke Cake
- 1 Box White Cake Mix & Ingredients called for the on the box
- 1 14 Ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 Cups Canned Apple Pie Filling
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel sauce
- Bake cake according to the package directions.
- Immediately poke holes in the cake with a wooden spoon. Pour sweetened condensed milk over cake.
- Spread apple pie filling over the top of the cake.
- Spread with cool whip. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before serving drizzle with caramel sauce.
Caramel Apple Poke Cake Adapted via: Life in the Lofthouse
Caramel Apple Poke Cake Shopping Tips:
- Cool Whip would also work great as a topping for this cake.
- Salted caramel sauce would also be delish with this recipe!
Craving more cake?
Caramel Apple Desserts From Blogs I Heart:
Caramel Apple Coffee Cake via Shugary Sweets
Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll Bake via Averie Cooks
Caramel Apple Snickerdoodlesvia The First Year Blog
What do you think of this Caramel Apple Poke Cake? What is your favorite Fall dessert?