Candy Bar Brownies Recipe
When I have a party, I tend to spend most of my time in the kitchen instead of enjoying the guests. In our family this is referred to as “fussing”.
However, if you’re planning on having a Halloween Party, I have the perfect dessert for you. It features candy bars, requires little prep, and is easy to clean up thanks to my Handi-Foil Pan.
Now I know what you’re thinking, Baking Beauty have you flipped? A brownie mix with only a few extra ingredients? Just wait until you taste it! It is like a chocolatey, cream filled brownie. Yum!
Recipe Adapted from: Paula Deen + Food Network
- Cooking Spray
- Brownie Mix (13x9 size)
- Three 6 ounce Milk Chocolate or Toffee Symphony Bars
- Line your Handi-Foil pan with extra Foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. This will make sure everything lifts out easily.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions. Spoon half of the brownie batter into the Handi-Foil pan.
- Break the Candy bars along their lines, and add on top of the batter.
- Cover with the rest of the batter.
- Bake according to the package directions. Your brownies are done when a tooth pick 2 inches from the side comes out clean. Don't worry if its not clean in the middle yet. They'll continue to settle.
About Handi-Foil: Handi-foil™ Corporation is a privately owned manufacturer of recyclable aluminum products committed to quality, convenience and innovation. As the industry leader, they offer a complete line of foil containers and dome lids including traditional, high-end and seasonal bakeware items. Our recyclable, American made products are manufactured in Wheeling, Illinois, and are kosher approved under the supervision of the Orthodox Union and bear its emblem.
Connect with Handi Foil
Disclaimer: Baking Beauty received a Handi-Foil pans, and a gift for participating in this campaign.