Cake Batter Cream Pie: Rich and creamy filling that tastes just like cake batter inside a graham cracker crust. Finally you can have your cake and eat pie too!
Given the choice between cake and pie…
Cake Batter Cream Pie Recipe
This Cake Batter Cream Pie is the perfect compromise of pie vs. cake. It has an easy graham cracker crust filled with rich cake batter filling. The vanilla pudding, vanilla extract, and cake mix make it taste just like cake batter.
More Funfetti Desserts:
Cake Batter Cream Pie
For the Crust
- 1 ½ Cups Graham Crackers Around 10 Graham Crackers, Crushed
- 6 Tablespoons Butter Melted
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
For the Crust
- In a medium bowl combine graham crackers, butter, and sugar. Mix until combined.
- Press into a metal or glass pie pan. Chill for ~1 hour.
For the Filling
- In a large chilled bowl, use a cold whisk to whip heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix on top. Continuing whipping until stiff peaks form. Fold in ¼ cup of sprinkles. Place in the fridge.
- In the same large bowl, whisk pudding mix, milk, and vanilla. Fold in half of the whipped cream until just combined.
- Evenly spread into prepared graham cracker crust. Top with remaining whipped cream.
- Then top with remaining sprinkles.
- Chill for 2-3 hours or until set before cutting into slices.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Adapted via The Domestic Rebel
- Feel free to use a store bought graham cracker crust to make this recipe even quicker.
Craving another slice of Pie?
Cream Pie Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Strawberry Cream Pie via Love Bakes Good Cakes
Caramel Cream Pie via Shugary Sweets
Fudge Bottom Banana Cream Pie via Inside Bru Crew Life