Cake Batter Blondies Recipe
I’ve had a craving for cake lately. I decided to make these blondies because they’re much easier than to make ,and are more portable.
- 1 Box of Funfetti Cake Mix
- ¼ Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- ½ Cup of Milk
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup of butter softened
- 3 tbps of milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2¼ cups of powdered sugar
- 5 drops red food coloring
- Mix the cake mix,oil, milk and egg together. Then add the chocolate chips.
- Spray 9x9 pan with non stick cooking spray and spread batter evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- They're done when a toothpick 2 inches from the ends comes out clean. If they are gooey in the middle, don't worry they'll harden as they cool!
- When cool, combine all the frosting ingredients, frost, and top with sprinkles if desired!
They turned out great! Very moist and chewy and full of that oh so yummy cake flavor!
Adapted from Six Sisters Stuff Recipe