Bubblegum Puppy Chow
Bubblegum Puppy Chow: Addicting bubblegum puppy chow with only 4 common ingredients!
Move over chocolate peanut butter, bubblegum is going to give you a run for your money!
This no bake recipe couldn’t be easier with only 4 common ingredients. It’s a hit with kids and adults alike. Love bubble gum? Check out my Bubble Gum Ice cream recipe too!
- 9 Cups Chex Cereal
- 2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Duncan Hines Flavor Creations Bubble Gum Flavor
- 1½ Cups Powdered Sugar
- Pour Chex into a large mixing down and set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Stir frequently until smooth.
- Pour chocolate over cereal and stir until evenly coated.
- In a small bowl, stir powdered sugar and flavor creations packet until combined.
- Pour this mixture and the cereal into a large plastic bag and shake until completely coated.
- Cool on a baking sheet and store in an airtight contain in the refrigerator.
1. Feel free to substitute white chocolate candy melts for the white chocolate chips if you’d like.
2. The Duncan Hines Flavor Creations line can be found in the cake mix aisle.
You may also enjoy:
Bubblegum Treats from blogs I Heart:
Bubblegum Ice Cream via House of Yumm
Bubblegum Milkshake via Kleinworth Co
Bubble Gum Cookies Cups via House of Yumm
Bubblegum Cupcakes with Gelatin Bubbles via Sprinkle Bakes
Bubblegum Fudge via the Tip Toe Fairy