Bridal Makeup Tutorial
Marchesa: Fall 2013 Bridal Collection
Look created by Talia Shobrook for Laura Mercier
1. Prime your face with Laura Mercier Foundation Primer – Hydrating ($32).
2. Conceal problem areas with Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage ($30)
3. Then apply Laura Mercier Moisture Supreme Foundation ($43).
4. Contour your cheekbones using Laura Mercier Bronzing Pressed Powder in Matte Bronze ($32).
5. Apply Laura Mercier Cheek Veils, from the Laura Mercier Bonne Mine Palette ($48) to the apples of the cheeks, blending up into the cheek bones.
6. Dab Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Pink Dusk ($26) to create a pop of color.
7. Set your foundation with Laura Mercier Smooth Focus Pressed Setting Powder – Shine Control ($32) for a matte finish.
Enchanting Eyes: Pale gold tones illuminated the eyes with slight shimmer, balancing the skin’s matte finish.
1. To create an even canvas on the eyelid, apply and blend Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat ($24) to the lid and brow bone.
2. Apply Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Café au Lait ($22) to the inner eye, lid, and lower lash line. Then add Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Ballet Pink ($22) to the inner eye and on the top lash line.
3. Apply the NEW Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara in Sierra Brown ($24, available April 2013, limited-edition).
Finish the look off by applying Creme Smooth Lip Color in Angelic all over the lips.
Finally apply Pink Dusk just to the center of the lips.
What kind of makeup did you/do you want to wear on your wedding day?