Baked Spaghetti With Cream Cheese Casserole: Creamy and meaty spaghetti topped with even more cheese.Italian comfort food on your dinner table in under 30 minutes flat!
I was hoping Fall would be less busy than summer, but looks like I was wrong! If anything life has gotten even more chaotic. We’re busy running errands, preparing for birthdays, and planning for the busy holiday season ahead. I imagine thing are going to get even busier as holiday baking, entertaining, and decorating enter the equation!
When I find recipes that my family eats up and that are easy to make, it makes dinner time so much more relaxing.
This baked spaghetti pie is one of our favorites. Chaotic days have me craving warm comfort food, but I’m not always in the mood to cook it! Making spaghetti and meatballs can take hours of simmering a sauce, and rolling out individual meatballs. Perfectly cheesy, this dinner is a cinch to put together and can be frozen ahead of time making it a go-to meal for busy nights.
This baked spaghetti with cream cheese casserole packs all that great Italian cheesy goodness into a quick 30 minute meal.
In my baked spaghetti with cream cheese casserole I chose to use Bertolli Riserva sauce. It comes in yummy unique flavors like Caramelized Onion and Balsamic Vinegar and Porcini Mushrooms with Truffle Oil. The perfect way to add a burst of gourmet flavor to your weeknight meals.
To celebrate Bertolli’s 150th Anniversary they’re sharing 150 tips with us! My personal favorite is #19: how to cut an onion without crying. This baked spaghetti with cream cheese casserole recipe calls for one onion. These tips make sure the secret ingredient is no longer my tears. 😉
Baked Spaghetti with Cream Cheese Casserole
Baked Spaghetti With Cream Cheese Casserole
- 1 Pound Spaghetti
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Sweet Onion Diced
- 1 Jar Bertolli Riserva Sauce
- ⅔ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Whipped Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ Cup Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, cook onions until tender. Set aside. Brown ground beef in the same pan. Drain excess fat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in tomato sauce and water.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- Layer pasta, meat mixture, and cream cheese mixture in your prepared baking dish. Top with grated cheeses.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
Baked Spaghetti With Cream Cheese Casserole Adapted via Damn Delicious