Applebees Clubhouse Grille Sandwich Recipe(Last Updated On: September 12, 2020)
Applebees is one of my all time favorite restaurants. It is also our first choice for holidays like birthdays or Father’s Day.
Everyone can get something they enjoy whether it be a steak(Grandpa), ribs(Grandma), or just a gourmet sandwich.
One of our favorite dishes is the Applebees’ Clubhouse Grille sandwich. With a few simple ingredients, now you can enjoy this delicious sandwich at home anytime.
Applebees Clubhouse Grille Sandwich Recipe
Applebees Clubhouse Grille Sandwich
- 2 slices Texas Toast or similar thick sliced bread
- 1 tbsp butter softened
- 2 tsp Mayonnaise
- 1 slice Cheddar Cheese
- 1 slice CoJack Cheese
- 3 slices Deli Ham Sliced
- 3 slices Deli Turkey Breast Sliced
- 2 slices crispy Applewood Bacon
- 2 slices Tomato thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Honey Barbecue Sauce
- Handful of Shredded Lettuce
- Heat skillet over medium high heat. Butter both sides of the bread. Cook in skillet until golden brown.
- Stack ham, turkey, and cheese (alone) in your skillet. Cook over low heat until the cheese is melted.
- Spread mayonnaise on one slice of bread, and BBQ sauce on the other. Add meat and cheeses.
- Top with crisply cooked bacon.
- Top that with lettuce and tomato.
- Cut diagonally before serving.
Other sandwiches you need to try:
Chipoltle BBQ Chicken Sandwichesvia Inside BruCrew Life
Avocado Club with Chipolte Spread via Damn Delicious
Caribbean Pulled Pork Sandwich via Kevin and Amanda
Roasted Broccoli Grilled Cheese via Two Peas and their Pod
Parmesean Veggie Sandwich via Pinch of Yum
What is your favorite restaurant? What dish do you like best there?