Apple Pie Mini Cheesecake Bites(Last Updated On: August 3, 2020)
Apple Pie Mini Cheesecake Bites: Smooth and creamy cheesecake topped with tart apples. This hand held cheesecake is ready in under 30 minutes, so easy!
One of the most popular recipes on my site is my Homemade Caramel Apple Cheesecake
Decadent and delicious: yes!
Easy to make: To be honest not really! It’s got 4 homemade components and can be time consuming. I like to save it for special occasions like Thanksgiving.
These Apple Pie Mini Cheesecake Bites are perfect for when your cheesecake craving strikes. You can go from batter to finished product in under 30 minutes flat!
My Apple Pie Mini Cheesecake Bites start with a simple graham cracker crust and a super creamy vanilla cheesecake. I opted to use an egg in my cheesecake because it adds that extra level of decadence. Finally, they are topped off with apple pie filling.
Delicious Apple Pie Mini Cheesecake Bites
These Apple Pie Mini Cheesecake Bites are perfect Fall dessert!
Apple Pie Mini Cheesecake Bites
- 20 Ounces Apple Pie Filling
- 1/2 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs ~4-5 Whole Graham Crackers
- 2 Tablespoons Butter Melted
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Salt To Taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 9 muffin tins with a cupcake liner.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter.
- Evenly divide between liners, pressing gently with a juice glass to flatten.
- In a large bowl, cream cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Stir in egg and vanilla.
- Divide evenly between liners. Fill ~2/3 of the way full.
- Add one tablespoon of apple pie filling into each. Swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan.
- Top with remaining apple pie filling. Store in the refrigerator.
You may also enjoy:
Banana Split Dessert Cheesecake
What do you think of these Apple Pie Mini Cheesecake Bites? What’s your favorite cheesecake topping?