Hi! Welcome to my blog, I’m so glad you’re here.
The Basics: My name is Krystle and I’m 23 years old. I live in a small town in PA. By day I work in the digital advertising industry for Gourmet Ads If you’re looking to monetize your food blog or get your business noticed, I’d highly recommend them!
Why I started my blog: The women in my family have always kept written journals of important events, holiday meals, ect. Currently, my Grandma is having a hard time seeing to write. It seemed natural for me to take over, in a digital format!
My Philosophy: I HATE watching cooking shows where cooks use expensive mixers, fancy blenders, and 1,001 tools I don’t have. As a recent college grad I’m on a budget. As long as you have a an oven, silverware, and a few basic pots I can help you make something delicious! I firmly believe the best tools you have are your two hands and a little elbow grease!
Random facts about me:
1. I never miss an episode of Jeopardy.
2. My favorite food in the world is chocolate chip cookies.
3. I’m related to Willie Smith who helped Drake dig the 1st oil well in the USA.
4. I’m a mom to a special needs cavachon named Carmella. She is a handful, but I love every minute with her!
5. I’m a vegetarian, but I do cook meat for my friends/family.
6. I am a Dallas Cowboys super fan! How ’bout them Cowboys! Hi to Tony Romo! :*
7. I love reading especially cozy mysteries, thrillers, memoirs, and young adult books.
8. I’m addicted to hand cream and lip balm. I apply them at least 10x a day.
9. I have a Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice.
10.I like old music especially 80’s hair metal. My favorite bands are Poison, Motley Crue, Twisted Sister, and Bon Jovi.
Blogs I Heart:
Photos on this page (except the dogs) are by G & G Studio Photography