5 Tips For Healthier Hair
Disclaimer: Today’s discussion on healthy hair is brought to you by Global Influence. All opinions are mine alone.
Growing up I often resented my curly hair. However, as I’ve gotten older I’ve learned to embrace it! While other girl’s may spend hours curling their hair or teasing it for extra volume, I have that naturally.
However, it can be tricky to take care of. Here are my best tips for healthy hair.
1. Don’t overwash: Washing strips away hair’s natural oils. Wash every 2-3 days. Greasy in between? Spritz some dry shampoo onto your roots.
2. Eat food high in hair healthy ingredients like Omega 3’s and B vitamins. Try fish, almonds, or even citrus fruits. Yum!
3. Take Biotin to help encourage new hair growth.
4. Use high quality styling products. I’ve used Tigi’s Bed Head Line for over 10 years (my favorite is Foxy Curls). The entire Toni and Guy line is now available at Walgreens (hellooo Walgreen rewards on hair products I need)!
5. DIY: Indulge your hair by treating yourself to a DIY hair mask. Just mix 1/2 an avocado with an egg yolk for silky smooth locks.