2015 Easter Basket Ideas & Giveaway(Last Updated On: February 26, 2019)
This post is brought to you by Latina Mom bloggers as part of the #DisneyFairiesSweeps campaign. All opinions about this awesome movie are my own.
I love chocolates and candy, but an Easter basket full of dulces is a recipe for a sugar high at best or a tummy-ache at best.
I don’t believe in not giving any candy, but it’s nice to include some non candy items as well. Here are some unique ideas to put in your little ones’ baskets this year.
1. Movies: Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast just came out this month and is availabe on Blu-ray, Digital HD & Disney Movies Anywhere. The movie centers around Tinkerbell and her friend Fawn. Fawn finds the Neverbeast (who is way too adorable to be called a beast!!) in the forest. Others want to drive him away, but Fawn wants to rescue him. I don’t want to spoil the ending for you/your little ones, but let’s just say the ending has a great message.
It shows the importance of not judging a book by its cover or a person by their appearance.
2. Stuffed animals: A cute bunny or chick for them to snuggle
3. Coloring or Puzzle Book: Keep big and little kids busy as you prepare Easter dinner with a new activity book.
4. Sidewalk Chalk: I’ve seen Easter chalk in our local stores and even some DIY version on Pinterest. It’s also a reminder that la primavera is coming!
5. Gift card: Younger children may enjoy a giftcard to a toy store or book store, while older kids may enjoy Itunes or Amazon cards.
From my family to yours Feliz Pascua!
Want to win a copy of the movie for yourself? Enter below!
Disclosure: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Giveaway ends [blogger must insert the deadline for their specific giveaway]. Sole Sponsor: [blogger must insert name of their blog]. The prize was provided to me by Buena Vista Home Entertainment and I have been paid to blog and promote the film. Buena Vista Home Entertainment is not a sponsor, administrator, or involved in any other way with this giveaway. All opinions expressed in the post are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 ‘Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.