14 Chocolate Pie Recipes
Disclosure: This post is sponsored foodie.com. All opinions about these Delicious Chocolate Pie Recipes are my own.
In the 7th grade I was out sick. Playing catch up is never easy, but it was especially hard this time. My 1st day back in math class, everyone was talking about “PIE”. Pi radius this, pi squared. What the heck are they talking about? I think the virus went to my brain! I miss 2 days, and now math includes pie? I soon learned it was Pi, but still. Mind blown.
In honor of 3/14 aka Pi Day (get it like 3.14159?) here are some of my favorite chocolate pies:
1. Mini Italian Mud Pies: A graham cracker crust is filled with coffee ice cream ,and topped with Nutella.
2. Candyland Peppermint Pie: Can you believe this pie is figure friendly? With vanilla pudding, chocolate chips, and crushed candy canes this is truly a dream come true.
3. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Pie is a mile high pie packed full of chocolate chips.
4. White Chocolate and Confetti Pie: You didn’t think I’d forget about chocolates cousin did you? White chocolate chips and sprinkles make this the perfect birthday treat.
5. Blueberry Pie with Chocolate Ginger Crust: is a unique twist on blueberry pie.
6. Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Pie has a a chocolate crust and 2 kinds of chocolate toppings.
7.Deep Dish Cookie Pie with chewy oats and rich chocolate chocolate chips.
8. Hershey’s Gone to Heaven Chocolate Pie is made with dark chocolate chips.
9.Chocolate Chiffon Pie is smooth as silk with a Godiva Liquer kick.
10. Peanut Butter Cup Pie with an oreo cookie crust.
11.Chocolate Banana Cream Pie with Bacon just might have been Elvis’ favorite pie.
12.Smores Pie has graham crackers, chocolate, and of course marshmallows.
13. Red Velvet fudge Pie: Has the most beautiful color ever.
14. Mile High Stout Pie that includes dark chocolate AND chocolate stout.