Turkey Chorizo Sliders: Juicy burgers topped with melty cheese and creamy guacamole. This summer supper is easy and so flavorful.
Haiiii! My name is Krystle, and I hate healthy food. Kale chips, green smoothies, and quinoa can take a hike. Byeeee!
I am all about food that is full of melty cheese, juicy dripping beef, and of course a good toasted roll. These turkey chorizo sliders are a little bit healthy and a little bit rock and roll!
The ground turkey is mixed with flavorful chorizo. Then the whole thing is topped with melty cheese and creamy guac!
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- ½ Pound Chorizo Sausage
- 2 Avocados, Pit Removed
- ¼ Red Onion
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- Salt and Pepper ,to Taste
- 4 Slider Buns
- 4 Slices Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Slices Tomato
- For the Easy Guacamole
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with the back of a fork until smooth. Stir in red onion, lime, and salt/pepper.
- For the Turkey Chorizo Sliders
- Preheat grill or large skillet.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey and chorizo. Form in 4 even patties.
- Use your thumb to make an indent in the center of the slider.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes per side turning only once. Burgers are done when a meat thermometer readers 165 degrees F.
- Place one slice of cheese on each burger. Cook over low heat until melted. If cooking in a skillet, cover with foil.
- Generously spread guacamole onto the bottom of half the buns. Top with tomato slice and slider patty.
Turkey Chorizo Sliders adapted via Table For Two
Turkey Chorizo Sliders Shopping Tips
- I used Cacique chorizo in this recipe.
- Look for avocados that are slightly soft and dark green.
Craving more picnics eats?
Chorizo Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Latin Burgers via Grandbaby Cakes
Easy Empanadas via The Wicked Noodle
Cheesy Enchilada Pie via I Breathe I’m Hungry
What do you think of these Turkey Chorizo Sliders?