I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Whish Body. I received a promotional item and Whish Body samples to facilitate my review.
Current shaving products also left me wanting more. This year I’ve discovered Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream.
Why it rocks:
1. Spa like fragrance: Mine is in the scent lavender. It is also available in Almond, Blueberry, Lemongrass, Coconut, and Pomegranate
2. Drying foam has been replaced with She Butter, and Coconut/Jojaba Oils: No more running for the bottle of lotion to revive my dry skin after shaving!
3. Super cute packaging: The products come encased in a cardboard like tube that is removable
4. A small amount goes a long way: It only takes about a quarter size amount per leg. I picture this bottle lasting me a long time.
Another Whish product that I’ve been loving is Whish Flawless Ingrown Hair Serum
What I love about Flawless:
1. Calms skin: My skin tends to get slightly irritated no matter what hair removal method I use. One pump of flawless calms my skin and prevents this irritation before it starts.
2. Gentle: I have tried shaving serums before that have burned like crazy. I’m was pleased that was not an issue with this product.
3. Inhibits Hair Growth: While I haven’t experienced this myself, I have hopeful it could occur with long term use. Papaya works to soften the hair while yeast regenerate the skin over the hair.
Overall, I am really impressed with both Whish products. Shaving has gone from a dreaded, mundane chore to a relaxing spa like experience that I’m starting to enjoy.
Availability: Nordstrom or <Nordstrom.com/a>
Have you tried Whish? What fragrance of shaving cream do you think you would like the most?