Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino: Cool and creamy with tons of vanilla flavor. Quicker and cheaper than the coffee shop.
As my family continues to torture me I’m searching for more cold drinks to enjoy. Go ahead read the story, I’ll wait! :)I would love to enjoy margaritas and mojitos everyday, butI’m getting way too old for that nonsense.
I’m turning 25 in July.
Guys, that like a quarter of a century! 🙁
My idea of living dangerously these days is having caffeine after dinner. Will it give me the energy boost I need, or insomnia that makes me relive every embarrassing thing I’ve done in the past quarter century.
If you’re craving an alcohol free or caffeine free drink, this Vanilla Bean Frappuccino will hit the spot.
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream
- 3 Tablespoons White Sugar
- 1 Vanilla Bean (Or 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract)
- 2 Cups Ice
- Whipped Cream, If Desired
- Pour whole milk, heavy cream, white sugar, vanilla bean (or extract), and ice into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe Shopping Tips:
- If you want to use vanilla beans, look for them in the spice aisle of your grocery store.
Vanilla Bean Frapuccino recipe adapted via The Lazy Mom Cooks
Craving more Frappuccinos?
More Starbucks Copycats to enjoy:
Frapps from Blogs I Heart:
Cotton Candy Frappuccino via Instructables
Mocha Coconut Frappuccino via Simply Stacie
White Chocolate Pound Cake Frappuccino via Pumpkin n Spice
What do you think of this Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe? What is your go to Starbucks order?