S’mores Cookies Recipe
Just about everyone has roasted a marshmallow over a fire, or cooked one in the microwave for smores. But, have you ever had a S’more cookie? If not I have a recipe that might change your mind today! These S’mores Cookies create the flavor profile of a S’more on top of a chocolate chip cookie!
- 1 Package of graham crackers (9-10 crackers)
- 6 tablespoons of butter,melted
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 Dash of Salt
- 1 Cup of Butter softened
- 2 Cups of brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons of Water
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- 3½ Cups of Flour
- 2 Cups of Chocolate Chips
- 24 Large Marshmallows
- 4 Hershey Bars
- Crush graham crackers in a baggie using a rolling pin. You could also use a food processor if you have one! Add your melted butter, sugar, and salt.
- Mix softened butter and brown sugar. Add eggs, water, and vanilla. Mix until incorporated.
- Combine dry ingredients together, and add a little at a time to the wet ingredients.
- Add chocolate chips, just until mixed. Add in graham cracker mixture, mixing with your fingers.
- Roll dough into small balls and place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for around6 minutes.
- While cookies are baking, cut marshmallows in half. After 6 minutes press in half of a marshmallow.
- Return to the oven for 2 more minutes. Then remove and add a chocolate candy bar piece.
These cookies combine the great flavors of Smores into a portable cookie. I love that the grahm cracker flavor is there, without making the cookies dry. Also, the hershey’s chocolate on top makes them to die for!
They would be great for kids and serving at BBQs. Finish them quickly as the marshmallow gets sticky after a few days! That shouldn’t be a problem however! 🙂