Creamy peanut butter cheesecake wit a crunchy graham cracker crust.
This week my family started a new diet.
Um..excuse me what? Don’t they know I have a baking blog to keep up with.
How dare they start a diet without any consideration for my hobby!
Just kidding! 🙂
Instead of sabotaging them with sweets, I decide to make something decadent AND low in calories.
When I saw these Cheesecakes over at Crazy for Crust, I knew they were just the ticket Peanut butter and cheesecake are a big hit in my house, so the combination was sure to be a winner.
Best of all there are no “weird” ingredients or artificial sweeteners.
- 8 low-fat graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 4 ounces Neufchatel Cheese
- ½ cup fat free evaporated Milk
- ½ Cup sugar
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 1½ cups Lite Cool whip
- 6 teaspoons mini chocolate chips
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Melt butter in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Stir in graham cracker crumbs. Divide batter evenly between the tins (around 1-2 tablesppons per cup). Press down with a shot glass.
- Heat evaporated milk and sugar on the stove until dissolved.
- Beat cream cheese with a hand mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add evaporated milk mixture and peanut butter. Gently fold in cool whip.
- Divide batter evenly among cups.Top each with some chocolate chips.
Recipe adapted via:Crazy for Crust
What’s your favorite skinny dessert?