Pumpkin Spice Pancake Bites: Sweet pumpkin pancake bites bursting with chocolate chips. A perfectly poppable and portable breakfast great for busy mornings!
Pancakes are one of my all time favorite breakfasts.However, flipping pancakes over a hot stove before I’ve had my coffee. No thanks, I’d probably doze off!
However, these pumpkin spice pancake bites practically make themselves! Whip up the batter and they’ll be out of your oven in 15 minutes or less!
Plus who doesn’t like pumpkin spice for breakfast!? These pumpkin spice pancake bites combine creamy sweet pumpkin with just the right amount of spice. Plus I had to throw in some chocolate chips. I mean it’s the holidays after all 😉
Pumpkin Spice Pancake Bites
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 Teaspoon White Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Pinch of Grated Nutmeg
- Pinch of Salt, To Taste
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Whole Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- ⅓ Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a donut hole pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together egg, pumpkin puree, milk, butter, and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar, and baking powder until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill each donut hole cavity ~2/3 of the way full.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Turn over, bake for 3 more minutes.
- Serve with butter, syrup, or powdered sugar if desired.
Still hungry after breakfast?
Pumpkin Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Glaze via Life Love Sugar
Frozen Pumpkin Meringue Pie via Crazy For Crust
Pumpkin Cheesecake Banana Bread via Mom on Timeout
What do you think of these Pumpkin Spice Pancake Bites?