Welcome to the Wish You Were Here Giveaway Hop! While thousands of bloggers flea to New York City for a blogging conference, we thought it would be a great idea to kickoff a giveaway for our readers (before we left)! This event is hosted by BloggerPR and will run from July 30-August 6, 2012. Each giveaway prize is valued over $25.00, so you are bound to find something you love! Good luck and have fun!
As a vegetarian the #1 question people ask me is, “How do you get enough protein”. While I do eat lots of soy, beans, and some dairy, I’ll admit I’m less than healthy when it comes to snacks.
I’m much more likely to reach for some chips or cookies, than I am for nuts or seeds.
I recently discovered the Protein Bakery. They make delectable sweet treats full of protein. They are delicious, but fill you up unlike your usual dessert. They make snacking on healthy protein rich foods easy!
1.Trail Mix Cookie: It is filled with seeds,nuts and cranberries. It provides the perfect balance of sweet, salty, and tart.
2. Walnut Brownie: The walnuts adds not only a delicious crunch, but also heart healthy fats.
3. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip: Chocolate chip cookies are my FAVORITE. Naturally I loved this one. It was very filling. Usually I find myself reaching for seconds or thirds, but I was satisfied with just one of these.
4. Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies: Tart cranberries are in every bite of this dense cookie.
5. Peanut Butter Cookies: These have a mild peanut butter flavor, that left me wishing for a bit more.
6. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies: This was my favorite of all the cookies I tried. I just wish there were a few more chocolate chips!
7. Chocolate Chocolate Cherry Cookie: This one is packed full of both chocolate chips and dried cherries.
8. Chocolate Chocolate White Chip Cookies: These were another of my favorites. The sweet white chocolate chips contrasts with the deep cocoa flavor of the cookie beautifully.
9. Peanut Butter Peanut Butter Chip Cookies: These have a much better peanut butter flavor than the regular peanut butter cookies. Perfection!
All of the sweets are soft and chewy with a cake like texture.
The Protein Bakery has been kind enough to giveaway an assortment to one lucky reader. It will consist of 2 Brownies or Blondies, 2 Colossal Cookies, and 3 2-pack cookies worth over $45!
It is open to residents of the U.S. 18 years of age or older (Sorry no APO or PO Boxes).
Please enter on the rafflecopter below. Best of luck!
Disclaimer: No compensation was received, and I was not required to write a positive review. Baking Beauty did receive a free product for review. However, all opinions are mine alone.