Last week kicked off Season Two of Lifetime’s Project Runway All-Stars. Here’s a gorgeous look from the winning designer’s model.
Step 1: Flawless Face Tutorial
1. Prep the face with Laura Mercier Tone Perfecting Creme ($95).
3. Camouflage dark circles using Laura Mercier Secret Concealer ($22).
Step 2: Gorgeous Eyes
1. Apply Laura Mercier Eye Canvas ($26)on the eyelid to create an even canvas.
2. Next, brush Laura Mercier Illuminating Eye Colour in Gilded Rosegold ($24) on the eyelid and the inner corner.
3. Apply Laura Mercier Sateen Shadow in Burnished ($22) on the edge, inner eye and under the eye.
4. Line the top lash line with Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil in Brown Copper ($20).
5. Add the final touch using Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara ($24).
Step 3: Glowing Cheeks:
1. Lightly dust Laura Mercier Bronzing Pressed Powder in Sun Bronze on the t-zone and cheekbones of the face.
Step 4 :Red Lips:
If you see any other looks you love while watching the show, please let me know and I’ll try to find out how Laura Mercier Makeup artists created it for you.