I love snacking on chips, but I don’t like the fat, calories, or grease that go along with it. One alternative is Pretzel Crisps ®. They provide the crunch and salt I crave, but with e 0 grams of fat! I usually think of pretzels as bland, but the wide variety of flavors offers something for every member of the family!
They also have a handy resealable bag.
“One bite and you’ll rethink your pretzel!”
Welcome to the Better Late Than Never Giveaway Hop hosted by Mom With a Dot Com in celebration of her one year blog anniversary! A group of amazing bloggers have got together to give you a chance to win some amazing prizes!
Better Late Than Never will begin on September 1st and end on September 9th. As you are hopping around, I hope you will find some prizes that you love – maybe you will even win one! Each giveaway will have a prize valued at $25 or more!
1. Original: Tastes like a very thin, crispy pretzel. I loved eating this one with a variety of dips and topped with cheese yum!
2. Garlic Parmesan: Blends all my favorite Italian flavors into a crispy pretzel bite. These go fabulous with a little mozzarella cheese and tomato!
3. Buffalo Wing: Has a moderately spicy wing flavor. I am not a huge fan of spicy foods, so I liked to cool all the spicy ones down with some ranch or sour cream.
4. Everything: Packs onion, poppy seeds, and sesame seeds into a one delectable bite.
5. Sesame: This is the only flavor that was lacking in flavor for me. It had a mild salty flavor, but not much else.
6. Jalepano Jack: Is in my opinion the spiciest of all. If you are a true heat lover this one is for you!
7. Chipoltle Cheddar: I love cheese flavored anything! The cheese is predominant, and it is only mildly spicy. This is probably my favorite!
I was super excited to spot these at my local Giant Eagle, click here to find a store near you or order online> today!
Pretzel Crisps ® has offered one lucky Baking Beauty reader a delicious prize pack like I received. Please enter on the rafflecopter below. Best of luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway