Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Pizza is something that is really hard to mess up.
It doesn’t matter if it’s my favorite local joint, a national or chain, or even frozen. I will devour it! If pizza is hard to mess up, this dip is darn near impossible! If you like pizza, you are going to love my pepperoni pizza dip!
The pepperoni pizza dip with cream cheese has all your favorite toppings added right in! However, feel free to adapt to fit your tastes!
Pepperoni Pizza Dip Variations:
Microwave: Cook in the microwave instead using a large microwave safe bowl. Cook for 5-6 minutes or until melty.
Crockpot:Cook in the crockpot on low for 3-4 hours.
Use your favorite toppings! Some that we love
a. Meat Lovers: Add bacon sausage, and ham.
b. Hawaiian: Sub the pepperoni and veggies for ham and pineapple
c. Veggie: Skip the pepperoni and add mushrooms, tomatoes, and jalapenos
- (1) 8 Ounce Brick Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded and Divided
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated and Divided
- 1 Cup Pizza Sauce (I like Del Grossos Pappy Freds)
- ¼ Cup Bell Pepper, Diced
- ¼ Cup Sweet Onion, Diced
- 4 Ounces Sandwich Pepperoni, Sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Blacked Olives, Sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl combine Italian seasoning and cream cheese.
- Evenly spread into a 9 inch pie pan. Add half of the mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Top with pizza sauce, and then remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle with bell pepper, onion, pepperoni, and black olives.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Pepperoni Pizza Dip Adapted via My Baking Addiction
Dip Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Bean Dip via Shugary Sweets
Cheesy Sausage and Spinach Dip via Fake Ginger
What do you think of this Pepperoni Pizza Dip?