Peppermint Mocha Cookies: Soft and chewy chocolate cookies bursting with rich chocolate chips and cool peppermint crunchies. Your favorite coffee house beverage in cookie form!
One of our holiday traditions is stopping at the coffee house for a Peppermint Mocha to enjoy while shopping! I wanted to capture all those yummy flavors in an easy to eat cookie!
The rich chocolate cookie is almost brownie like. It’s full of crushed candy canes and semi sweet chocolate chips. I used my favorite brand Nestle Chocolate Chips. I grew up baking the chocolate chip cookie recipe off of their package and I still use their products today.
I always have to sneak a few (okay
10, fine 15) before tossing them into the batter.
Picking up some Nestle products for your holiday baking? Be sure to use this Coupon.
Peppermint Mocha Cookies
Adapted via Baking a Moment
Check out more holiday recipes here on Pinterest!
- ½ Cup (1 Stick) Butter, Melted
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg + 1 Egg yolk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ Cup Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Instant Espresso Dissolved in 3 Tablespoons Warm Water
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Bag Nestle Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1¼ Cups Candy Canes, Crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat butter until melted.
- Stir in white sugar and brown sugar. Add egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.
- Mix in espresso, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder, and flour until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and crushed candy canes.
- Use a large cookie scoop to place dough balls onto a cookie sheet. Chill for 30-60 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are just set.
Peppermint Mocha Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Peppermint Mocha Cheesecake Dip via Crazy For Crust
Peppermint Mocha Lava Cake via Blahnik Baker
Peppermint Mocha Hot Chocolate via Inside Bru Crew Life
What do you think of these Peppermint Mocha Cookies?