Peeps Easter Pudding Cups
Peeps Easter Pudding Cups: Pudding Cups are all dressed up for Easter. These couldn’t be cuter or easier for kids to make!
These Easter pudding cups are so adorable. How can you resist these cuties?
They’re perfect for keeping little hands busy while you prep Easter dinner, or as sweet treat after the Easter egg hunt. They’re also great for using up that leftover Easter candy!
Peeps Easter Pudding Cups Recipe
I made mine with pudding cups, but there is no reason you couldn’t use homemade pudding.
- 6 Pudding Cups (Any Flavor)
- 6 Oreos,Crushed (I used Double Stuf)
- 6 Marshmallow Bunnies (or Peeps)
- Orange Starbursts
- Green Rips Candy
- Cut orange starburst candies in half. Bring to a point at one end. Flatten at the other end.
- Add a green candy Rip to the flattened end of the carrot. Wrap it around to form the carrots stem.
- Place marshmallow bunny into the middle of each pudding cup.
- Evenly sprinkle oreo cookie crumps around the peep.
- Add candy carrot and enjoy!
Easter Peeps Pudding Cups Shopping Tips:
- I used regular bunnies in these, but there are plenty of Peeps flavors to choose from. My personal favorites are Party Cake and Cotton Candy! Kids might also enjoy the blue raspberry ones!
Easter Peeps Pudding Cups Trivia Tidbits:
- 5.5. Million Peeps are made per day. This adds up to over 2 billion each year!!
- Peeps are made in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. (PA representttt!)
Looking for more Easter recipes?
What do you think of these Peeps Pudding Cups? Are you a peep lover or a peep hater?