What is it about chocolate and peanut butter that is so irresistible? Today I’d like to share a recipe I made this weekend, that I am LOVING.
(Adapted from a Betty Crocker 2012 Cookbook Recipe)
- Brownie Mix (I used chocolate chunk to make this recipe even more decadent)
- Eggs, water,and oil (check your brownie box for amounts)
Peanut Butter Filling
- 1/4 butter softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (I used creamy, you could use crunchy if your family prefers)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Milk (we were out of milk, so I used water with to trouble)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
1. Preheat oven to 350. Make brownies according to directions using greased foil in the pan. Cool.
2. Mix all filling ingredients until combined. Spread over brownies.
Baking Beauty Tip: Spray your measuring cup with non-stick cooking spray before measuring the peanut butter. This will make it come out easy, without leaving behind any of its creamy goodness.
3. Melt topping ingredients, cool slightly. Spread over peanut butter filling.
These brownies are delicious. The rich, fudgy brownies combined with creamy light peanut butter is heavenly.
I hope you’ll try it the next time your chocolate/peanut butter craving hits.
What is your favorite brownie recipe? Please let me know in a comment below!