No Bake Smores Pie: Craving smores without the sticky mess? This no bake pie will give you all the rich chocolate and toasty marshmallow flavor you crave, no campfire required!
Apparently the weather hasn’t got the memo that summer is over, as we’re back in the 80s here in PA this week.
That has me craving my #1 favorite summer flavor: Smores!
This no bake smores pie is SO easy, but so good. Most of the time is spent waiting around for things to set up in the fridge.
Things you can do while you wait on your Smores Pie:
1. Browse Pinterest: Consider following me while you’re there?
2. Read a book: I’m currently reading Club Dead (part of the Sookie Stackhouse series). Have you read anything good lately?
3. Watch Tv: Currently I’m addicted to My Strange Addiction and My 600 Lb. Life
Easy, No Bake Smores Pie
- 22 Graham Crackers,Crushed
- 3 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- (2) 3.9 oz Packages Instant Chocolate Pudding
- 3½ Cups Whole Milk
- 2 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Hershey Bar
- Additional Graham Cracker Crumbs, For Garnish
- Crush graham crackers. (I put them in a big baggie and used a rolling pin). A food processor would probably work too.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with sugar and melted butter. Press into a 9" pie pan.
- Refrigerate crust for ~30 minutes or until set.
- In a large bowl, stir milk and pudding mix together until completely combined. Put in the fridge for 10-15 minutes or until set.
- Spread pudding evenly into graham cracker crust and refrigerate for ~30 minutes.
- Top pie with mini marshmallows and some crushed graham cracker crumbs (if desired).
- Brown marshmallows under the broiler for 1-2 minutes. Keep a close eye on them!
- Garnish with small pieces of the hershey bar.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Craving more Smores?
What do you think of this no bake Smores Pie?