This look was created by Talia Shobrook for Laura Mercier for the Marchesa fashion show. It features a look inspired by India in the 1960s.
Flawless Illuminated Skin Tutorial:
1. Prep skin withRepair Oil-Free Day Lotion with SPF 15 ($95) and Hydrating Foundation Primer ($32).
2. Then mix Moisture Supreme Foundation ($43) with Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20 ($43) all over for an illuminated base .
3. Conceal any problem areas with Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage ($32).
4. Contour your cheeks and forehead with the Pressed Bronzing Powder in Dune Bronze ($32).
Enchanting Eyes Tutorial
1. Apply Eye Basics ($24) over the entire lid. Contour the crease with the Bronzing Powder in Dune Bronze ($32)
2. Use Tightline Cake Eyeliner in Black Ebony ($22) and the Tightline Activator ($20) to line the lower lash line.
3. Apply Long Lash Mascara ($24) to both the top and bottom lashes.
4. Finally, place gold leafs in the inner corner of the eye.
Simple Lips Tutorial
1. Apply Hydatint SPF 15 in Mocha Tint ($20).
What do you think of this look? Which item would you most like to try?