Ever wonder how your favorite movie stars get red carpet ready? Celebrity makeup artist Molly Stern has spilled some of her secrets to us!
Surprisingly, all but one item are affordable for the average woman! I love the idea, that I could buy these items at our local mall, and get a similar look inspired by a gorgeous celebrity. A paid endorsement is one thing. Kate actually wearing these products in a stressful situation is a testament to their quality!
Molly prepped Kate’s face with RéVive Intensité Moisture Serum Extrême, $350 to give her skin a deep flash of moisture and to create a supple surface.
· To ensure a dazzling glow for the night, she then applied Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance, $32.
· Next, Molly highlighted the apples of Kate’s cheeks and cheek bones with Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Pink Tourmaline, $38 to give Kate extra brightness.
And before Kate left the door, Molly dusted her entire complexion with Laura Mercier Bronzing Pressed Powder in Matte Bronze, $32 to guarantee she had a rich, summer kissed glow at the premiere.
· To create Kate’s flawless lips, Molly first filled in her entire pout with Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Baby Lips, $20.
· She topped it off with Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Sparkling, $24.
· Molly prepped the eyelid and brow bone with Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Peach, $24.
· Next, she used a blend of Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Black Karat, $22 and Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Terracotta, $22 for the base and then smudged more of the Baked Eye Colour in Terracotta underneath her eye to soften the existing line.
· She finished off her lashes with two coats of Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara, $24.
Which of these items would you most like to use to create a celebrity inspired look?
Disclaimer: No compensation was received for this post. Photos credit: Laura Mercier