I appreciate anything that shorten my morning routine. I’m the kind of person who takes a long time fully wake up, so I’m always crunched for time. Most of the time I”m left to eat some dry cereal on my way out the door!
Lately, my old curling iron was taking forever to heat up. This was making me even later than usual.
That’s why I was thrilled when Beauty Stop Online offered to let me review on of their curling irons.
Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron 3/4 Barrel Size Review
What I love:
1. It heats up really quickly in just a few minutes time.
2. Different heat settings: I like that you can pick how hot you want it to get. I find that the middle setting(around 380) work just fine. I can get the same results with less heat damage to my hair.
3. Very Long Cord:Our bathroom is really small, but it’s nice to have some extra length. My dog seems to get in the most trouble when I’m absorbed in beautifying myself, so its nice to poke my head out to make sure things are okay.
4. Excellent Design: The wand itself is sturdy medal. Also, I really appreciate the long cool-touch tip. I’m very clumsy and always manage to grab in the wrong place. This makes it easier, my fingers thank you!
5. Replacement Springs: I never had to replace the spring is my old (okay ancient) curling iron. But it’s nice to know you are able to fix them if they break instead of buying a whole new wand.
If you’re in the market for a new curling iron, blow dryer, or even some discounted nail polish, I’d recommend checking out Beauty Stop Online.
Disclosure: Baking Beauty received a sample of the above item. No other compensation was received, and all opinions are my own.