What I love about blueberries are its gorgeous color! Its rich purple hues are a great all natural way to add color and flavor to your dessert!
In celebration of Blueberry Cheesecake Day here are five different versions I want to share with you.
1. First, lets start out with the classic Blueberry Cheesecake Simple yet delicious.
Photo Credit: Boomer Brief
2. Looking for a cheesecake without the work? This No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is perfect!
3. Craving something cooler? This Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream will satisfy your craving.
Photo Credit: Taste Of Home
4. Blueberry Cheesecake for breakfast? It’s possible with these contest-winning indulgent Blueberry Cheesecake Pancakes.
Image Credit Sugar Plum Blog
5. Looking for a less sweet breakfast treat? These Wild Blueberry Cheesecake Muffins will go great with coffee.
I hope you enjoyed these recipes. I’d love to hear if you celebrated Blueberry Cheesecake Day, and/or what your favorite blueberry recipe is. Please leave a comment below letting me know!